Megan Bradshaw focuses her practice on global trademark prosecution and enforcement. Her practice includes advising clients on the selection and clearance of marks, assisting with registration of marks both in the United States and in a range of foreign countries and enforcing clients’ trademark rights through international and domestic oppositions and negotiations. Megan earned her J.D. with honors from The University of Texas School of Law, where she served as a Teaching Quizmaster for the Legal Research and Writing program.
Megan also interned at the Texas Supreme Court and the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas. Before law school, Megan received a degree in International Relations summa cum laude from St. Mary’s University, where she was a member of the Honors Program.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- International Trademark Association
- Public Information Committee (2020-2023)
- WTR 1000 The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals, World Trademark Review (2023)
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for and Intellectual Property Law by Woodward/White, Inc. (2024)
SPEECHES AND PUBLICATIONS
- “Brand Ambassador: Trademark Basics Every Entrepreneur Should Know,” Texas Bar Journal, September 2015
- Co-Host, International Trademark Association, “Effectively Managing a Global Trademark Practice,” San Antonio, Texas, March 2015
State Bar of Texas
State Bar of Tennessee