June 7, 2022
Eight Pirkey Barber attorneys have once again earned high individual rankings in the annual IP Stars directory published by Managing Intellectual Property. These rankings affirm Pirkey Barber’s standing as a top firm nationwide in trademark, copyright, and unfair competition law.
Pirkey Barber’s eight IP Star placements:
- Wendy Larson and Steve Meleen both earned Texas IP Star recognition for the tenth consecutive year.
- Bill Barber and Louis Pirkey both earned Texas IP Star recognition for the ninth consecutive year.
- Anna Kuhn earned Texas IP Star recognition for the sixth consecutive year.
- Tara Vold earned Virginia IP Star recognition for the third consecutive year for her trademark work in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Rebecca McCurry, who has twice earned Rising Star recognition, is cited this year as a Texas Notable Practitioner.
- Travis Wimberly earned Texas IP Star recognition for the second consecutive year and was also named Texas’s Litigator of the Year for 2022.
The research for IP Stars covers over six IP practice areas and more than 70 jurisdictions, making it one of the most comprehensive rankings publications for the IP profession. To learn more about the research methodology, click here.
To learn more about Pirkey Barber’s other 2022 Managing IP rankings, click here.