October 1, 2019
We are pleased to announce that 11 of our attorneys are listed in the 2020 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. This year’s honorees for Austin, Texas include:
- Bill Barber, Litigation – Intellectual Property and Trademark Law
- Rodney Caldwell, Litigation – Intellectual Property and Trademark Law
- Sherri Eastley, Trademark Law
- Christopher L. Graff, Trademark Law
- Chris Kindel, Trademark Law
- Anna Kuhn, Trademark Law
- Wendy Larson, Trademark Law
- Jered Matthysse, Litigation – Intellectual Property and Trademark Law
- Steve Meleen, Litigation – Intellectual Property and Trademark Law
- Louis Pirkey, Litigation – Intellectual Property and Trademark Law
- Shannon Vale, Copyright and Trademark Law
Best Lawyers is widely recognized as one of the foremost resources for premier legal talent in the United States and around the world. The 26th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America lists the top 5% of attorneys practicing in the U.S. by state, city and practice area. The 2020 Edition includes more than 7.8 million evaluations and 60,000+ attorney honorees practicing in 145 distinct substantive legal disciplines.
Notably, Pirkey Barber attorneys have been listed in Best Lawyers for many years. 2020 marks the 30-year anniversary of inclusion for Lou Pirkey, the 25-year anniversary for Rodney Caldwell, the 10-year anniversary for Bill Barber and Steve Meleen, and the 5-year anniversary for Christopher L. Graff, Wendy Larson and Shannon Vale.
Chris Kindel, a member of Pirkey Barber’s Firm Management Committee commented: “We are thrilled and grateful that Best Lawyers has included a large group of our attorneys among Austin’s ‘best of the best’ in trademark, copyright and intellectual property litigation this year.”